RATECARD (back to about)
Films / Photography / Sounds
Pay What You Can (PWYC).
* Printing uses pigment fine art inks with longevity of 200-400 years depending on how it is displayed according to Wilhelm Imaging Research. All prints are rolled but flatten when framed. Traditional darkroom prints start from £500.
* Gallery and museum quality Baryta paper is used for all colour and black prints unless requested otherwise.
* All prints are unframed unless requested otherwise. Border or borderless printing is available. Size in inches.
* Postage is UK priced. International postage is available on request.
* For larger bespoke jobs the client is advised to sit (in person or remotely) on the post production and processing of the works. A large selection of paper is available for larger jobs (30 + prints) from fine art, etching, Japanese to rag, baryta, art board, canvas and silk.
* Discounts available for large orders and charities.
Clients include artists, musicians, news agencies, production companies, broadcasters and charities. Testimonials can be see here.