Films / Photography
£500 inc. VAT p/day
* Travel, crew, lights and storage expenses is extra.
* In-house long term storage is £300 inc. VAT p/500GB.
* Super 8 costs exclude the film and development of super 8 (£200 p/2.5 minutes). Lead times is approximately 2-4 weeks to develop the film.
* Photography costs exclude the film and development of analogue colour or black and white film, travel, assistant, studio and light hire if required.
* UK VAT is charged at 20%. All jobs will be invoiced.
* Printing uses pigment fine art inks with longevity of 200-400 years depending on how it is displayed according to Wilhelm Imaging Research. All prints are rolled but flatten when framed. Traditional darkroom prints start from £500.
* Gallery and museum quality Baryta paper is used for all colour and black prints unless requested otherwise.
* All prints are unframed unless requested otherwise. Border or borderless printing is available.
* Postage is UK priced. International postage is available on request.
* For larger bespoke jobs the client is advised to sit (in person or remotely) on the post production and processing of the works. A large selection of paper is available for larger jobs (30 + prints) from fine art, etching, Japanese to rag, baryta, art board, canvas and silk.