RATES (back to about)
Films, Photography, Sounds
Pay What You Can (PWYC).
* Printing uses pigment fine art inks with longevity of 200-400 years depending on how it is displayed according to Wilhelm Imaging Research. All prints are rolled but flatten when framed. Traditional darkroom prints start from £500.
* Gallery and museum quality Baryta paper is used for all colour and black prints unless requested otherwise. A large selection of papers is available from well known brands such as Awagami, Canson, Hahnemühle and many others.
* All prints are unframed unless requested otherwise. Border or borderless printing is available. Size in inches.
* Postage is UK priced. International postage is available on request.
* For larger bespoke jobs the client is advised to sit (in person or remotely) on the post production and processing of the works. A large selection of paper is available for larger jobs (30 + prints) from fine art, etching, Japanese to rag, baryta, art board, canvas and silk.
* Discounts available for large orders and charities.
Employing best in class Nikon scanners and the world's best scanning software, Silverfast, film negatives are scanned from 35mm, 120mm to high resolution 4000dpi TIFF files. Prices start from £20 inc. VAT per roll of film.
Photographic Film Processing
Hand developing 35mm and 120mm black and white film using fresh Kodak professional photo chemicals. Prices start from £20 inc. VAT per roll of film.
Archive & Storage
Media back up to Netflix approved LTO / Sony Archive media.
Tutorials & Consultancy
Photography / video tutorials / consultancy on request.
Clients include artists, musicians, news agencies, production companies, broadcasters and charities. Testimonials can be see here.