Terms of Service
1. Bookings can be made either firm or provisional.
2. Daily rates are as agreed separately between us.
3. 50% of the fee is required upfront and 50% after the job is completed. Payment after the job is completed is due 7 days from the date of the invoice.
4. New clients are required to pay the full amount upfront before the start of the work.
5. Failure to pay on time will incur penalties and interest in line with Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. The penalty is £40/£70/£100 for debts under £1,000/under £10,000/over £10,000 plus interest at base rate plus 8%.
6. Unless agreed in writing, any work completed can be used for promotional and business development purposes (such as my showreel online or other media).
7. I will not be liable for any loss or damage to you, or your property.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in England.